Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can rc flight simulators work with any controller?: rc rtf

I’m thinking of getting this rc plane as my very first plane:http://www.amazon.com/Hobbyzone-HBZ7100-Super-Cub-Electric/dp/B000FIYA0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1250884330&sr=1-1

So i heard that practicing flying on a simulator will save you hundreds of dollars in repair if you were to fly an actual plane without any experience at all.

So is it possible if I could download any rc flight simulator off the internet and then use the controller that comes with Super Cub RTF instead of buying a rc flight simulator kit? I would need the usb cable though to connect the controller to my computer right? Where can i get that usb cable?

You can read more posts here:
Can rc flight simulators work with any controller?

Posted via email from Mike's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment