Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What RC plane do you recommend for the beginner?: rc rtf

I haven’t flown RC planes for 3 years, and I want to try again. But my last plane is totaled and I need to buy a new one. I sorta want a ducted fan jet since I’ve recently saw a documentary about the Red Arrow aerobatics team. But those ducted fan jets might not be suitable for beginners.

Recently though, I found an F-18 Blue Angels RC ducted fan jet made by Art Tech and said it was suitable for beginners. One guy commented on that channel that he wasn’t really experienced in flying, but he said he easily flew the F-18 with no problem.

What plane do you recommend me. I want something RTF also and cheap.

You can read more posts here:
What RC plane do you recommend for the beginner?

Posted via email from Mike's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment